Food Fare 2012 is right up my alley. Lots and lots of food, great chefs sharing their deliciousness, and an organization that supports both woman and men.
What began in 1979 with a cooking demonstration by Julia Child, has become the oldest and most celebrated culinary event in Los Angeles. Food Fare 2012 offers their guests a unique opportunity to sample great food and mingle with some of L.A.’s top celebrity chefs.
Along with all of these wonderful chefs and artists, Suzanne Goin, celebrity chef, author, and owner of A.O.C., Lucques, and Tavern will be honored as Planned Parenthood’s Chef of the Year. In addition, designer Velvet by Graham and Spencer has created 3 limited edition tee shirts (available here), using this years slogan, “Love Carefully”
Over the years, celebrity attendees have included Cheryl Hines, Evan Handler, Camryn Manheim, Betsey Brandt, Anna Gunn, Kate Walsh, Blythe Danner, and so many more. This year is proving to be just as festive as years past.
I am very excited and March 8th cannot come soon enough. Because I am so excited I am offering 2 (Two) complimentary tickets to 2 (two) very special southern California Food and or Life Style bloggers. Two very lucky bloggers will have the opportunity to join me, along with their cameras and their appetites, to cover this event.
How to Enter
You have until Monday, March 5, midnight PST to enter this giveaway. The Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 2 days to respond or a new winner will be selected.
You can enter multiple times by leaving a separate comment for each of the following steps listed below:
• tell me what your favorite L.A. restaurant is and what chef you are dying to meet.
• like PPLA Food Fare on Facebook. Let them know that you want to join @theurbanbaker at #foodfare and cover the event.
• follow @PPLA_FOODFARE on Twitter
• tweet about PPLA Food Fare and this giveaway, make up one of your own or tweet this sample message: pls RT @theurbanbaker has #giveaway – 2 tix to @PPLA_FOODFARE – enjoy good food, good chefs, good cause http://is.gd/h4qX4n
• like The Urban Baker’s facebook page and become my friend
• follow @therubanbaker on Twitter
• sign up for my RSS feeds and receive my blog updates
• follow me on Pinterest
• Stumble this post and follow me (and see who I follow) @theurbanbaker on StumbleUpon.